sponsors :

Saturday, 18 February 2012

lil help


i`ve started a photo blog and i`m struggling with what to call it.

i only point and click and i`m sure there are  plenty of   technical faults with all of them,, but - i enjoy it.
 i lost count of the number of times i heard myself wishing i had a camera with me. that was until 4 or 5 years ago when  camera phones started to be a viable option.

the contents of my hard  drive have gone to data heaven a couple of times in the past , so , i`ll be archiving material here from now on. < clicky - clicky  >

i dont know what to call the blog ( the addy is crowsnaps, and that makes me cringe ), so any suggestions welcome.


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, you can read more at: http://infiniteplans.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-awards.html

      Delete
  2. I too lost count a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnng time ago of the number of times I was in a situation where I wished I had a camera with me.

    I will follow your new photography blog and I hope it is a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. crow`s eye view is getting the vote so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a palindrome? Tu Crow or Cut.....

    doesn't really make much sense, but I'm into palindromes today. I'm usually kick ass at naming stuff, but eh I like crow's eye view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crow snaps isn't so bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was gonna suggest Crow's Eye View. CrowPicks, Crowtographs, I Dream of Crows... I just prefer Crow's Eye View.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought of bag of snaps, shutter life and a few others i cant really put in print. i`m liking crowpicks d4.

      Delete
  7. Attempted Murder

    That's what I would go with, but only if it's good stuff. Most people wouldn't get it, but hell I never count on people getting my shit. So maybe you shouldn't listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. atempted murder - i like it, but i doubt if they will be good photo`s. i`ll listen to anyone mr jones. ;)

      Delete
  8. You should call it Photosoup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks like a crows eye view is already taken,, i`m loving photosoup.

    ReplyDelete

My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me!